This is a how to video on what I have learned over the year on how to use it.
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine – https://amzn.to/2U0y9AF
Starbucks Reuseable Plastic Cup – https://amzn.to/2GUKbb6
Starbucks Espresso Ground Beans – https://amzn.to/2XgQSK8
Starbucks Vanilla Syrup – https://amzn.to/2Evoq00
Caramel Syrup Sauce – https://amzn.to/2U0uFhF
Silk Almond Milk – https://amzn.to/2VafxOB
Add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pinkmacprincess
Tweet me http://www.twitter.com/pinkmacprincess
I’m on Instagram- pinkmacprincess
Weightloss Updates on my Blog http://www.pinkmacprincess.blogspot.com
Business Inquiries – Email me at email@example.com
Macchiato- is an Italian word, meaning “marked” or “stained”.
Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato
4 pumps of vanilla syrup
1 cup of milk
1 cup of ice
2 shots of espresso
caramel sauce drizzled on top
My Starbucks Skin- http://www.gelaskins.com
Choose “Create Your Own”
find a big google image of the Starbucks Logo
Edit photo to your liking and add to basket.
Then your done!
FTC Disclaimer: I do not work for Starbucks nor am I affiliated with their company. Not a sponsored video.
Please watch: “How to make coffee art”
Coffee boosts brainpower 0:40
Coffee increases blood pressure 1:46
Coffee makes your immune system stronger 2:24
Coffee relieves a headache 3:16
Coffee reduces stress 3:51
Coffee improves your memory 4:40
Coffee helps you lose weight 5:30
An amazing coffee cocktail recipe 6:06
– Coffee with sugar can turn you into a little genius for a while because the combination of caffeine and glucose activates certain sectors of your brain. The caffeine in coffee acts as a mild stimulant to the central nervous system. This neuronal activity triggers the release of the adrenaline, that will affect your body in several ways: your heartbeat increases, blood pressure rises, breathing tubes open up, sugar is released into the bloodstream for extra energy.
– You might want to keep off the coffee if you are going to have a blood pressure test within the next 2 days. If you have high blood pressure, ask your doctor whether you should limit or stop drinking caffeinated beverages.
– Coffee is known for its energy-boosting caffeine effect — is an abundant source of nutrients and healthful chemicals that can aid your immune system. According to scientists from several countries, coffee reduces the risk of premature death. This is because coffee alters your immune system, making it stronger and healthier.
– The caffeine can cure headaches and migraines. People are aware that caffeine is found in coffee, tea, soft drinks and chocolate, but may not know that caffeine is also contained in a variety of over the counter medications. That’s why it’s an ingredient in a lot of traditional pain relievers.
– Coffee acts well as an anti-stress substance due to the release of dopamine and serotonin, which “trigger” a good mood. One cup, or even just the smell of coffee, can calm your nerves. This could explain a lower risk of depression among coffee drinkers.
– Coffee can positively affect mood, enhance alertness, and memory abilities. The stimulators and neuro-mediators obtained from coffee not only boost your mood and productivity but also improve your memory. Of course, this only works with your short-term memory.
– Coffee can keep off and help you lose excess weight. It can temporarily suppress your appetite and may stimulate minimal calorie burning. When the level of the hormone leptin is low, your body starts storing fat, and you gain weight. Coffee, however, increases the hormone levels in your body.
If you’re looking for something sweet to pair your milk, this cocktail recipe is a must. It is deliciously smooth and refreshing and, if bottled, ready to take on the go.
• Make your favorite coffee.
• Let it cool off, then fill an ice cube tray with the coffee.
• Place it in the freezer.
On a hot day, add the coffee cubes to a glass of milk. Sip a delicious mix and feel wonderful!
Share the video with your friends to keep them caffeinated and hit the like button below the video!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx
My name is Mike Jones, and I’m a barista at Third Rail Coffee right by Washington Square Park in New York City. I’m going to teach you some basic coffee-making skills.
Alright I’m gonna show you how to make a Cafe Mocha. Now all this is, is basically a latte or cappuccino with chocolate in it. So you start off with a high quality cocoa. Something that’s not too sweet is nice, but just a little bit of sugar so that the cocoa flavor mixes well with the espresso.
In a cafe environment we would take a lot of this cocoa powder and mix it with hot water and have syrup pre-made. But as far as making one drink its easy to just start off with the powder and add a little bit of hot water in there. And then stir it up to make a syrup. Then I’m actually gonna pull the espresso directly over the chocolate, stir it again and then pour just as if with a cappuccino or a latte. So I’m gonna get the shot ready, and the milk and then we’ll pour.
Alright, so we pulled the shot right over the chocolate and we;re just gonna incorporate that together.
And then again, our into the same as with a latte. And we’ll do a nice Tulip on this one. Alright, that’s a Cafe Mocha.
I dunno by grapes (c) 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque
Please watch: “How to make coffee art”
If you liked this video and want to see more from me, I post tuesdays, thursdays, and sundays, SO SUBSCRIBE FOR A GOOD TIME YO 🙂
✩ SOCIAL MEDIA ✩
✭ instagram: @_emmachamberlain
✭ snapchat: @emmachambie
✭ twitter: @emmachambie
✭ pinterest: @emmachambie
✭ VSCO: @emmachambie
✭ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
✭ spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/emmachambie (or try typing in “Emma Frances Chamberlain”)
✩ MUSIC ✩
✭ Music from my outro
Joakim Karud – Love Mode
Check out his channel!! – https://www.youtube.com/user/JoakimKarud/
✭ TRAP JEOPARDY REMIX [PROD. BY ATTIC STEIN]
*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS*
Follow BI Video on Twitter: http://bit.ly/1oS68Zs
Follow BI on Facebook: http://bit.ly/1W9Lk0n
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/
Business Insider is the fastest growing business news site in the US. Our mission: to tell you all you need to know about the big world around you. The BI Video team focuses on technology, strategy and science with an emphasis on unique storytelling and data that appeals to the next generation of leaders – the digital generation.
MUSIC: “A Thousand Years” By Sebastian Forslund
“Spanish Heart 2” By Martin Carlberg
“Distant Call” By Sebastian Forslund
“You’re My Sweetheart” By Sebastian Forslund
I’m Natalie Bennett, a 26 year old video maker who loves vlogging my life with my sweet hubby and our TWIN boys and baby girl! I make lifestyle and mommy videos every week here on this channel and I’d love it if you’d subscribe!
❀ PREGNANCY PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/NBpregnancyupdates
❀ SUBSCRIBE SO YOU DON’T MISS AN UPDATE: http://bit.ly/NatsChannel
❀ DAILY LIFE VLOGGING CHANNEL: http://bit.ly/SUBTONATANDWES
❀ VBAC BIRTH STORY: http://bit.ly/NBbirthstory
❀ BIRTH VLOG: http://bit.ly/NWBIRTH
❀ EMOTIONAL LIVE PREGNANCY TEST: http://bit.ly/NBlivepregnancytest
❀ FINDING OUT AS A FAMILY THAT WE’RE PREGNANT: http://bit.ly/NWlivepregnancytest
❀TELLING FAMILY WE’RE PREGNANT! http://bit.ly/NWreveal
❀ EXCITING ULTRASOUND! http://bit.ly/NWultrasound
Email for collaborations and business inquiries:
Mercari App (not sponsored, however if you sign up, I get $2 and YOU get $2!) https://www.mercari.com/dl/ enter code: ZRDUWQ
GET $15 off your first ZULILY PURCHASE! http://www.zulily.com/invite/natandwes
JOIN FEATURE POINTS AND GET 50 points:
Disclaimer: I purchase most of the products in my videos myself, but sometimes I’m lucky enough to have the opportunity to try and review products sent by brands for consideration. Sponsorships and affiliate links will always be clearly denoted in my description boxes. I will always give my honest opinion of any product I am asked to review. Sponsorships help me continue to create fresh content for my viewers and positively impact the future of my YouTube channels. Thank you for your support!
I own all the footage and content of my videos. Please do not reproduce without my permission.