This is the easiest cold brew coffee recipe. Cold brew coffee is keto approved and can easily be made into a bulletproof coffee version by adding some butter or cream in the finished coffee.
Cold brew is ground coffee steeped in cool water. This is mostly an overnight process but can be finished in 12 hours. Iced Coffee is brewed in hot water, then cooled over ice. Because of the difference in brew methods people claim the cold brew coffee is sweeter, smoother and less bitter than iced coffee.
Although cold brew coffee can take longer to develop than drip coffee, it is completely worth the wait. Cold brew coffee is smooth almost creamy like and a little bit sweeter tasting too. You don’t get those bitter notes like you do with drip brewed coffee.
Recipe for Homemade Cold Brew Coffee: https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/keto-cold-brew-coffee/
My Cold Brew Coffee Maker: https://amzn.to/2HaSE9n
Nutrition Scale: https://amzn.to/2KJN3aQ
I’ll will be coming out with MORE KETO DIET RECIPES video soon, so make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss it!
KETO COLD BREW COFFEE RECIPE
– 85 grams of freshly roasted coffee beans
– 1 liter of water (about 4 cups)
– Grind beans using a food processor or coffee grinder.
– If using a Cold Brew Coffee Brewer: Add ground coffee to the filter. Slowly pour water over the ground coffee to the max fill line on the carafe.
– If using a mason jar or pitcher: Add ground coffee to the bottom of the mason jar. And 1 liter of water to the mason jar.
– Cover and let rest in the refrigerator overnight.
– Strain the coffee through a fine-mesh sieve, cheesecloth or a coffee filter if using the mason jar method.
WANT MORE KETOFOCUS RECIPES????
Click here to learn How to Make Keto Dough & Keto Pizza:
Click here to see how to make the Best Keto Bread:
Click here to see How to Make Keto Pancakes:
Check KetoFocus out on…
May include affiliate links.
Music from SoundStripe
Waving Flag by Sounds Like Sander
#coldbrewcoffee #ketocoffee #coldbrew